Calling on everyone who helped us w/ the ZooToo contest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
If you signed up on ZooToo.com and helped Midwest - thank you so much for your help.

But we're asking one more thing of you - and it will only take a few moments of your time.

Would you please go to the journal entry of ZooToo's visit to Midwest and make a comment? The more comments that Midwest receives - the better it will look for them.

You can simply say thanks for visiting if you're really shy. Or you can wish Midwest luck....or you can share things - like if your rabbit gets along with other animals (right now that is a big point that I think ZooToo would like to hear about - how rabbits get along with cats and dogs).

Here is the link:

http://www.zootoo.com/journals_j_sheltermakeover/lionstigersandbunniesohmy42408_topcat

Thanks so much everyone....we appreciate it!

Peg

As a side note, Slavetoabunny commented on the lack of appropriate rabbit stuff in pet stores, and I added to that. If you want, continue the conversation. ZooToo is partnered with pet product manufacturers, let them know we want better stuff and it's worth their time and money! Wouldn't you love to be able to find better rabbit toys, better cages, bigger hidey houses, etc. in pet stores? I know I would.

That's AWESOME! I already made a comment. I'm really proud of MWRR for the awesome celebration they had for ZooToo's visit. They did the bunnies proud.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
That's AWESOME! I already made a comment. I'm really proud of MWRR for the awesome celebration they had for ZooToo's visit. They did the bunnies proud.
You can make more than one comment and you can also comment on other people's comment. I encourage people to comment on my comment about rabbit products. Remember, Zootoo is all about the money and we need to emphasize the size of the market for rabbit products.

bumping for folks who haven't seen this so we can continue to get comments posted!!!

Did I read somewhere that it would also help to write a journal entry in my journal on Zootoo (which does not yet exist)? Please let me know, and I will spread the word.

I am just on information overload, bogged down with filing and having short term memory problems, please just tell me all the things to do to help and I will pass it on as much as I can.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back