Calling all Bunny Guru's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you had the audacity to post the Nakey Sebastian picture - Again!

Geezz...a guy has One Bad Hare day and you gotta tell the world about it! :X

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
kron9

Oh the indignity of it all...*shakes head*

Have you ever seen the Wallace and Gromit short A Close Shave? Ithink you need to get one of those contraptions for poor lil' Sebastian:p

m.e.,

I LOVE Wallace and Gromit!!! My favorite episode is The Wrong Trousers.

The Penguin Rocks!

s22.jpg

s98.jpg

-Carolyn

:shock:

The penguin is one of my favorite characters! He comes in a close second after Shaun. I have a soft spot for Shaun...:D

Glad to find someone else who likes Wallace and Gromit. We named two of our rescued ferrets after them. :)

_493232_shaun.jpg

I meant to show that video to Buck and The Missuswhen they came to visit last time, but I had forgotten aboutit.

Will show it to them, if they haven't already seen it when they come back to meet Cali.

Shaun is adorable too! Their obsession with cheese is too funny.

s10.jpg

-Carolyn

Listen you two, Iwas simply trying to emphasize a point. It was easier to show you howmuch hair the little beast has by showing you the before and aftershots. I do not think the two of you have any room to speak of dignitywhen you harbor affection for odd looking chickens and penguincartoons! :X

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
...odd looking chickens and penguin cartoons! :X

:shock:

How dare you besmirch the name of Feathers McGraw!

feathers07.jpg

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Listen you two, I was simplytrying to emphasize a point. It was easier to show you how much hairthe little beast has by showing you the before and after shots. I donot think the two of you have any room to speak of dignity when youharbor affection for odd looking chickens and penguincartoons! :X
* snicker, snicker*

Latest posts

Back