California Brain Injury Fund Raising Walk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
CALIFORNIA BRAIN INJURY FUNDRAISING WALK IN SACRAMENTO!!!

I am asking for your help to raise awareness of brain injury, often referred to as the "silent epidemic." Over 33,000 Californian's sustain a brain injury each year, yet there is minimal awareness or services for individuals that sustain this life altering injury. I've decided to make a difference by participating in this year's 2nd Annual Walk for Thought! Can I count on your support to assist me in my fundraising efforts?

Please visit my Fundraising Page by using the link below and help me reach my personal goal by making a secure online donation today...
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2065202

While visiting my Personal Fundraising Page, don't forget to sign my online Guest Book, as I would love to hear from you!

When you make an online donation you will automatically receive an e-tax receipt from the California Brain Injury Association and I will be notified by email of your support. Together we can make a difference in the lives of those living with brain injury and their families.

If you can think of others who might be interested in making a donation, please forward this email to them! You would be surprised to know how many people will give, if asked.

Thank you very much for your consideration in helping me to reach my fundraising goal in this very worthwhile endeavor! If you have any questions, please email me at mailto:[email protected].

FOR THOSE WHO LIVE NEARBY, PLEASE CONSIDER WALKING WITH US
AS PART OF"TEAM MISCH"!!!!

Sincerely,
Valerie Misch

P.S. For additional information about the California Brain Injury Association or this year's 2nd Annual Walk for Thought, please visit http://www.calbia.org/.

I hope it is ok to post this information here. I am posting mainly for awareness of brain injuries. My young friend Michael Sayadoff Misch was severly injured in an auto accident (drowsy driver) a year and half ago. He is currently in a care home in Pollack Pines, CA where he receives 24 hour care for his physical and brain injuries. Michael has come a long way since his accident. Soon it will be possible for him to go home with a huge amount of help and caring from friends and his community.

Valerie, his mom and my friend, is joining the walk. If you would like to walk, help sponsor or just learn about about brain injuries, please check out the links in my post and Michael's My Space page.

Thanks for reading and for sending a prayer or positive thought Michael's way.

Ann
The only thing more frightening than walking through what we walked through with our faith would be to walk through this alone, cursing God".
Steven Curtis Chapman

http://www.myspace.com/mikesayadoff

"Sisu is a unique Finnish concept. It stands for the philosophy that what must be done will be done, regardless of what it takes. Sisu is a special strength and persistent determination and resolve to continue and overcome in the moment of adversity..an almost magical quality, a combination of stamina, perseverance, courage, and determination held in reserve for hard times"

hasEML = false;

Definitely a good cause. I wish I could help but funds are tight right now. I have worked with individuals with brain injuries here in NJ. I did the case management part of their care. Some people manage to do very well for themselves althoughthey still needassistance from time to time. Good luck to your friend.

Latest posts

Back