Calgary Vets?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Calgary Avain and Exotic Pet Clinic. They only deal with exotic, no cats or dogs, only small mamals, reptiles and birds. A check up is about $65, but it you bring in 2 of the same species, there is a discount. I have seen both the vets there and they are very good.
www.calgarypetvet.com

There are other rabbit vets in Calgary.
The North vet hospital is manily and emergency clinic, but does take appts. I've never been so can't give a review.
www.cnvet.com
The Avenida All Pet Clinic also treats exotics. Again, don't have expirance with them.
www.avenidaallpet.ab.ca
Britannia Kingsland Veterinary Clinic
calgaryvet.com

These are just the ones I know about. I think there are others.

Why do you need to know? Thinking about moving here? Already live here?:biggrin2:

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Already live here?:biggrin2:

Yup! I love Calgary, we have a perfect view of the sunset, and the reservoir.

Yay Calgary!!:hearts

I've got a view of my neighbours, the garage and a small sliver or mountain. A 10 min walk get a better view of the reserve and mountians. No houses is nice to look at.

Another Calgarian. Are you a Flames orStampeders fan? :D Ready for the Calgary Stampede? July 4 - July 13.

I see you have a picture of Oolong for your avatar. :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I see you have a picture of Oolong for your avatar. :D
I love the stampede! Cant wait to go. Is that what that rabbits called, it was an aplaction on face book and I thought it was cute.

Haven't been to the Stampede in a while. It doesn't really change form year to year. Also expensive. The HeeBee-JeeBees are a great act to see at the Coca-Cola stage. A Calgary acapella band. Very entertaining.

RabbitWolf wrote:
Is that what that rabbits called, it was an aplaction on face book

You can see all the photos here. http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

Here's my Pebbles version....

intpn4.jpg

avenida all pet clinic was great when i had nibbles. when I get my new bun I will be sure to take them there as well. Really friendly and the vet knows what she is talking about!

Latest posts

Back