Cage x-mas decorations??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Is it safe to put some decorations around mybunnies cage?? lights???? or popcorn on a string?? Its her firstChristmas with us and I want to make it extra special:p;)OHyea and any gift ideas for a bunny???????? she's already got so muchstuff:D

I wouldnt advise lights as buns are curious andonce they get to them, snip snip no more lights. Popcornchains and cheerio chains is what I do =)

My buns always get a basket from Busy Bunny for Christmas, and maybe a new toy =)

Definitely wouldn't use lights. If they chew them, they could get electricuted.

My babies have gotten new beds, or a new hide-away box, toys, andplenty of goodies for them to eat. It only comes once a year,and Santa loves bunnies and spoils them terribly.

-Carolyn

Or they could electrocute you! Guin electrocuted me once :?

Didnt realize there was a wire close to her cage, and she had gnawed ita good way through. Well I brushed up against it andZAP! Had me stunned for a few minutes thats for sure!

Last year I had lights around Lenci's cage, but Ionly put them on when I was home otherwise they wereunplugged. Her cage stands tall enough to put lights up highenough so she can't get them.

I'm making up my buns a little stocking with alltheir favourite treats and toys. You could possibly put tinsel on theoutside for the cage so long as they couldn't gnaw on it. Cheerios area great idea, don't think they would last long with Daisy :p

Vickie

LOL!!:p:DI really love the cheerios andpopcorn ideas and I might just put the Christmas lights on and aroundmy bunk bed instead of on her cage!!! I thought about buying her abunny hammock and a stocking filled with her favorite treats!!!! Im soexcited!!!!!!!! I love spoiling her!!!!!!:D:D:DThanks for allthe great ideas guys!!!;)If you guys have more ideas don'thesitate:p:DI just love Christmas:p;)

Lenci now seems to think that cords are licorice...so be careful when using lights. :D

Yeah, funny, I had to go out and by cord coil to cover everything. Lil' stinker. :p

Hehe, went to the dollar store today and couldnot help but get little stockings for my buns. I hung them on therecages. I am actually going X-mas shopping tomorrow and Sat. up inSpringfield, MO, and we are going to PetsMart to get presents for ourdogs, so I thought, hey, why not the rabbits too? Lol, they fit in sowell here. :p

~Nichole

I just got my buns a short time ago so I havenever decorated them for christmas and with 4 dogs that would probablyterroize the decorations I probably won't this year either.But- I was reading the cherrios and popcorn string ideas and thought-you add craisons and other such things for color and addedtreats. We often do a popcorn and cranberries string to hangon the trees outside for the birds.

Jen

Latest posts

Back