Cage Question?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrotzMom

Reaction score
Well I have a inexpensive large rabbit cage from the petstore right now but I know when Carrot grows he is going to GROW! He is a 6 week old Flemish Giant baby. Can some of you post pics of what cage is proper for a full grown flemish giant?

Thanks!

1199_230052_340000000.jpg

How about this one? It isn't mine, but I like it!

Its actually pretty cheap to build these kind. I found four 'cubes' worth of panels on sale for $15 each at Canadian Tire in my area, a set up like this probably would have taken four boxes and a bag of zip ties.

You don't have a room he can live in?

I have to get better pics of my own cages/pens.

sas :bunnydance:

You really aren't going to find a large enough cage for a good price at a pet store. You might be able to use a large or giant wire dog crate, but the rabbit cages are probably going to be too small.
An x-pen would work. The usually cover an area that is 4X4 ft with various heights. For the price (about $100), it would be twice the size of a cage and probably a bit cheaper.
The NIC cage that Sas posted would able be great. I am not sure if the levels would work, but if they are sturdy it might.

My flemish free roams...but I kept him in a large dog kennel when he was potty training.

Latest posts

Back