Cadbury the wry neck bunny is recovered :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnymama

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am sorry for not writing earlier. I started a job on Dec. 1st and it's kept me very busy.

The GREAT news is that Cadbury is much better, I would say 99% andshows no symptoms of wry neck, he's back to his old self, and his neckis normal. I still am giving him medication every other day .4 cc ofbaytril.

I am very thankful for everyone who helped me through this. Iappreciate the comments and support! Cad thanks you too!

~Bunnymama & Cad ~

That's great! I don't think I was here when this happened, but I am VERY happy he's all better.

He's beautiful too :)

This is some really good news! Back afew years ago, there wasn't much at all known about wryneck.It was pretty much a death sentence. Too late for manyrabbits, but such good news!

- Dolores

bunnymama wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am sorry for not writing earlier. I started a job on Dec. 1st and it's kept me very busy.

The GREAT news is that Cadbury is much better, I would say 99% andshows no symptoms of wry neck, he's back to his old self, and his neckis normal. I still am giving him medication every other day .4 cc ofbaytril.

I am very thankful for everyone who helped me through this. Iappreciate the comments and support! Cad thanks you too!

~Bunnymama & Cad ~
oh what a wonderful new years gift. I am so pleased to hear of his progress.

Brice sends his very best :)

For new members who would like to view theoriginal thread of Cadbury's symptoms and subsequent treatment, do asearch for the following thread:

Bunny lost his balance - HELP

What great news. Well done for keeping at it and not giving up . Hope you and Cadbury have a brilliant new year.

Gabby, is that Brave Brice in the picture? I love him, Ithink he is such a special little fella.- Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
What great news. Well done for keeping at it and not givingup . Hope you and Cadbury have a brilliant new year.

Gabby, is that Brave Brice in the picture? I love him, Ithink he is such a special little fella.- Jan
yes a pic i took of him a few nights ago he was laying on his back in my lap. and here is another

pS the angle of his ears is the degree of hisremaining tilt. it has now been nearly a year since his tilt,(feb 8th,marks the year date, march 22 will be 1 yr free of meds

Gabby, Brice is such an amazing little guy (andhe's got a pretty darn amazing mommy too :cool:). It's great that he isdoing so well without meds - he just gets on and enjoys life! Thanksfor posting his pic. He has got such a sweet face.- Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Gabby, Brice is such an amazing little guy (and he's got apretty darn amazing mommy too :cool:). It's great that he is doing sowell without meds - he just gets on and enjoys life! Thanks for postinghis pic. He has got such a sweet face. -Jan
awwww *blushing* Brice is an amazing boy, I think he is muchStronger than I am. he's my wittle pooper man LOL And I'm so glad he isso strong, I was will to fight as long as he was, and we have done wellI think.brice will be 6 yrs old this year hopeing for many happy moreyears.:)

This is the best news I've heard in a long time!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

-Carolyn

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh look at Brice :) He's adorable! Ilove the first picture, you can see his little bunny lips!:)
yeah wee mon is eating very well ;) he's prob slightlychunky:pbut look at those lips that nose, don't ya just wannakiss it?? LOL

Latest posts

Back