Cabbits anyone...? // Got off the phone with the vet...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetiora

Reaction score
Just an amusing afternoon over here. I let outmy rabbit to hop around and all the sudden I hear one of my sister'skittens yowling at my door. The kittens have been going into heatrecently and apparently they can smell anything male because they areconstantly at my door murring and yowling. :shock: Mind you, I keep myrabbit seperate from the cats so they've never really gotten the chanceto meet him (one of our cats is a real huntress is why) but I SWEARthey know! And apparently Gaki (the huntress of the group) was yowlingreally loudly outside my door last night for him :shock:(good thing Isleep heavily apparently). I keep telling her no cabbits! Not thatFergy wouldn't be impressed by her offer but um, he's going throughbunny puberty himself and I don't think he needs a species identitycrisis :p

Sorry about the disjointed title! I was on the phone with my vet tryingto price a nuetering for my rabbit when I learned my "rabbit savvy vet"might not be so rabbit savvy. :? I'm going to go check out the links upin Rabbit Cheat Sheet but if anyone knows of one right off in theGeorgia area please let me know :) I'm not adverse to driving 100 milesif I have to or something like that so if anyone knows right off thebat that'd be great :) For now it's off to the rabbit cheat sheet :D

LOL looks like you are going to have somecabbits!:pj/k I hope you are able to finda vet close by.

Atone time, my male rabbit Vash and female(spayed)cat Pollie were a couple. They would play,groom, flirt, and kiss each other. However, when Vash triedto "consumate" their relationship, Pollie was having none of that!

Heheh, thanks Mambo! That's actually the first link I clicked in the other thread :)

Fergy now has new vet up at East Ellijay! To anyone who is near Cantonand is thinking of taking their rabbit there--they aren't acceptinganymore rabbit patients for now. Just to let you guys know :)

((Yaaaay! New vet!!))

Jenniblu wrote:
LOL looks like you are going to have some cabbits!:p j/k I hope you are able to find a vet close by.

At one time, my male rabbit Vash and female (spayed) cat Pollie were acouple. They would play, groom, flirt, and kiss each other. However,when Vash tried to "consumate" their relationship, Pollie was havingnone of that!

Eh-heh, depends how you mean close by :) This vet is probably over 100miles from me right now but at my non-college-home it's probably only15 miles away or so. Needless to say bun will have a fun ride thisweekend :p

Haahaa :D You make your little Vash sound like he's right out of theseries! I wish my rabbit and cats got along so well. Of course this iswhere owning a dwarf can be a bit worrysome. I want a Flemmish sobaaaadly now. ;)

Vetiora wrote:
Jenniblu wrote:
LOL looks like you are going to have some cabbits!:p j/k I hope you are able to find a vet close by.

At one time, my male rabbit Vash and female (spayed) cat Pollie were acouple. They would play, groom, flirt, and kiss each other. However,when Vash tried to "consumate" their relationship, Pollie was havingnone of that!

Eh-heh, depends how you mean close by :) This vet is probably over 100miles from me right now but at my non-college-home it's probably only15 miles away or so. Needless to say bun will have a fun ride thisweekend :p

Haahaa :D You make your little Vash sound like he's right out of theseries! I wish my rabbit and cats got along so well. Of course this iswhere owning a dwarf can be a bit worrysome. I want a Flemmish sobaaaadly now. ;)
Maybe this is why Sampson chases my cats, and boy do theyrun. LOL The only thing is, my cats are male and sois he, so......

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
Maybe this is why Sampson chases my cats, and boy do theyrun. LOL The only thing is, my cats are male and sois he, so......

Jen
Maybe he just wants to be friends with them. Vash and Polliestarted out as friends, then his hormones kicked in...sadly she hasmoved on.

Latest posts

Back