CA BUNNY NEEDS A HOME

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bre80Rai

Reaction score
SOUTHERN CA....FULLERTON AREA, LILLY NEEDS A HOME, SHES A YOUNG BEAUTIFUL BLACK BUNNY WHO IS READY FOR A LOVING HOME! SHE WILL COME WITH TOYS, BLANKIES, FOOD DISHES AND HAY!

PLEASE MSG ME IF YOUR INTERESTED! THANKS!

PICT7785.jpg

PICT7414.jpg

I can't take her myself, but I know that others will want to know... is she spayed?
Why are you rehoming her?

You know I dont know if she is fixed, I have a new job and have not had time to take her to the vet....
I actually found her, some kids in our complext found her brought her home and when the parents said no way they let her go, My daughter saw and came home all upset so we spent 2 hours catching her, shes been with us for a month and a half! I have two male bunnies and one who I have to get fixed, we have a very small appartment and are only aloud 2 pets...She makes 3, shes supper sweet and if I could I would love to keep her, but I just cant.

Well I'm glad to hear you took her in!
Be sure to check out our list of rescue organizations. They may not have the room to take her off your hands, but they may be willing to post her photo and your contact information on their website.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=31557&forum_id=13

Also, I just noticed what forum this was in and I'm going to move it to Rescue me where it should get some more visibility.

Latest posts

Back