C&C Cage design Ideas/Floor plans/Blue prints I drew up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoobooBunny

Reaction score
Hello!

I haven't had much to do today and I cant stop thinking out building my Bunny a cage.. I am thinking of building a c&c cage.. Just for the fun of it... Your going to find my "Blue Prints" are rather large this being for 3 reasons. 1)Booboo likes to jump so my cage ideas are tall with lots of levels. 2) I want to build a large cage it doesn't need a "yard" but I like the idea. I also want to get him a buddy so he there needs to be space for two bunnys. 3)The cage is going into a spare room that has been emptied for the bunny so the cage can take up a good amount of the space so it doesn't look so bland.

Feel free to comment and give me ideas or tell me if something is missing or impractical... I am hoping by the time I get enough money to build it I can have a good plan... If your commenting please put on the top the name/number of the cage as I plan to keep adding to the tread... If no one comments that's fine to I can just have the spot to come back and everything is here and nothing gets lost...

Anyways enjoy.. I attached a legend and description along with my thoughts.

**Made in paint and your more then welcome to use my designs**

C&C Cage 1
This is my first design idea... I am sure it has some flaws... :)
If I get a 2nd bunny I was considering building the same thing on the opposite side *Using the same wall* for a 2nd bunny making doors in-between on the levels and then unlock them when they get along :)

C&C Cage 1
*Forgot to attach picture*
This is my first design idea... I am sure it has some flaws... :)
If I get a 2nd bunny I was considering building the same thing on the opposite side *Using the same wall* for a 2nd bunny making doors in-between on the levels and then unlock them when they get along :)
user_online.gif

C&C Cage 1.jpg

Nicely done, I like the idea of having a basement where they can "burrow" like wild bunnies. It's a very cool design. One slight tweak I might suggest with the shelving, you've got all of the shelves two grids wide, I would at least make one of them three grids wide to give more floor space in terms of hopping distance on one surface :)

And wow that is a huge cage :D I think you might need bigger doors for cleaning :p

I was thinking of making the tower 6 grids wide so the shelfs were bigger lmfao. And yea would you do double doors on each level? I was thinking that but I was afraid it wouldn't be sturdy...

as for the basement I thought it was smart to more for their instints I wasn't going to make it the whole bottom only 4 long by 2 wide so I can get in there and also make it so the whole bottom slides make it with borders as tall as the cubes for the dark under ground and so I can slide it out lol...

and putting doors in thr back. I was thinking of a base with wheels so it could be moved for easy cleaning ans acess. im going to draw a revised plan :)

I was going to put grids under the platforms all but 1 grid so the bunny has 1 grid size to jump in and then it has support from that to. And in the corners of each level make a little house so there is lots of hiding ... I also am planning it for 1-2 lion heads. I was going to get the from the same litter both girls. Would it be enough..? I know they are pretty small...

and wow its huge! Good thing I have an entire room for it! :) it will have a wall but every here and there it will have a missing grid to allow level jumping :)

I'm gunna bump it down a floor to... It may be to tall lol. Not like it will fit in a door anyways to move it I will need to tear it down. Thankfully I can get grids at dollerama 4 grids for $2.00 I just need to keep stoxking alll their product haha

Latest posts

Back