Céad míle fáilte romhaibh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok! omg i so forgot! i got a run, and caramel is out in it... mw thinks it time 2 get them now. and eyore..
be back when i finish taking them

ok .........
does this make sense.
my mum gave me the camera as she had it,
i go out and take picuture of buns.
then she takes the camera off, and says she needs it and deletes all my pics. there is a new memeroy thing in it already!
she does not know about me uploading it up on this site but why did she delete my pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ill try again soon

Aww sorry your mum deleted all your pics! That must have been frustrating.

It's like problem after problem, are we ever gonna get to see your babies?

Time to get your butt out there and take some more pics! ;)

im sorry. you must feel lke im pulling your leg or lying. but im not.
i am promiseing now to get the pictures up on ro with in april. along with the drawings.
sorry if you feel that way...

i said atleast... so ill try before the 1st of april!
its hard for me know.

my bit of blog.
i have lost and found my voice to day.
then it goes high pitch and low.. and i have a cough.
my mum asked me where is the dust pan and brush. my voice descides tto be low pitched. so i say beside the bin in gthe washine machine room. she shout "if you use that tone of voice with me, ill come off your jaw, do you hear me! YOUR JAW!"
then she come in and hits my knee with the pan hard.
it did not hurt that much...
but still. i dont like that at all.

m reaching my key stage 3 exams in maths.
in the exam in january i got 13 out of 100. the lowest in the year group.
because of my heart problem i dont do pe. so i help set stuff up and cheer. now my maths teacher takes me away for 2 lessons in the libary to teach me maths.
i did not have a ositive attadute going in in the firist place.
but people walk past and geer, because im a "spastic"(if thats a bad word on here ill remove it straight away)
and kike im ok, ill learn it so ill get out of this mess quicker.
i dont want to hurt her feels.. but well she smokes. thats fine its her choice. but she pure goes up to your face when she speacks and smokers breath is not nice at all....:vomit:
no offence to her or any thing...
i dont even know answers and she always asks me the hard ones. so i sit there like, in my head im like."oh ":censored2::scared::headsmack:shock2::ponder::faint: whats the answer! then im like.... um i dont know. and the class laughs and she looks like,, omg! what have you been doing!
but i really listen in class.. i do. i got moved from my one friend. we dont speack because we both are like wth! and we dont mess. she just moved me.
in other subjects maths is used. im ok in the subjet untill maths is used.
i really hate this presserure.
i cant do mental maths. i have to write it down, like i cant add 11=5 with out writing and working it out.
every night i sit down with times tables,
i only know 1 2 5 and 10 times tables.
i do try but the teacher are like ggrrrrant:X
and i m like. :tantrum:
i hate maths.

CARAMEL LICKED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sh lick me, she licked me!
yay!¬!!!!!!!!!!

my mum has treatened to give my rabbits away. and she is not kidding. i just hope she cools down.
if my rabbits are gone nothing is stopping me from running away.
thats how important they are to me..

she just came out with it,
i have not done any thig wrong/bad, ect in the past month ish time...
:(
what i mean, is if my rabbits are gone, i can go, not worry.
but..... i realyy dont know.:?<<<<<<<<<<my head from this morning and now.

I want you stay at home. It's what's best for you, even you are having a hard time. If you leave how are the RO friends gonna get the sketch's you were doing?? What would happen if something happen to you or your heart? Do you know anyone who gonna help you out?
I'm just looking out for your best interest. If I lived closer I could help you. Your a nice girl, I don't want anything to happen to you if you decided to run away which you are NOT going to 'cause it's not gonna make the situation any better.
:hugsquish: :bunnyhug:

Latest posts

Back