Bye Baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
We lost chevy last thirsday

To a tragic accident. My frieds son had got up in the middle of the night and got chevy out of the cage and droped him.

He went into surgry later that night And we lost him the next day. Due to what i still cant even talk to my vet my friend has been over here but i cant talk to anyone yet.

My husband said we can get another but at this point all I want is chevy back. So I just wanted to post about him and say he is missed dearly.

Thanks for everything and mods can yall lock his blog please I really dont want to see it pop up to the top again. G2G My husband is calling me

Oh My mom got me my internet card today and got wireless at her apartment for me so i can pick it up now

Oh no!....i'm sorry for your loss of Chevy....he was such a gorgeous little boy...i loved that little white bit on his nose...he was so adorable.

I'm so sad that you lost him :(

Thinking of you

Cheryl

OMG that's so sad :(

I can't believe you lost him :(

I'm so sorry.

I'm so very very sorry to hear this. :sad: I know how much you loved Chevy, and we were all so very fond of him here as well.

I've locked his Blog for now, but you will always have those memories to look back on when it doesn't hurt quite as bad and you can smile through the tears.

I'm including a link to the Blog here for those who wish to view it.

Chevy's Blog

:rip:Chevy, we love you and miss you, and we love your Mom, too. :hearts:

sas :rainbow::pink iris:

Oh no! I'm so very sorry to hear about Chevy. Bunnies are so fragile :( I can only imagine how you must be feeling. How is the child who dropped him doing? Rest in peace, Chevy...

He is ok he have not told them yet.

They think that he is at the vets still. I dont want to tell a 5 year old he dropped him which is what killed him. So we are still figureing that out my friend brought his cage back over hear I still have not even messed with it.

It is in its some spot and I have not even taken the fruits and vegys out yet.

But right now I am just trying to figure out where we go from here and how to tell my friends kid which I ador also I dont blame him he was being a child the rabbit was his before I brought it home he said he was going to put chevy in bed with him. But he jumped and landed dead on his back. And just stayed there. So thats when it all happened. He is barried at my old poperty where we plan to build a house one day.

I know you wanted this thread c losed, but i wanted to offer my condolences to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss, HUGS

I am so sorry about Chevy. I can emphathize with you on the pain and sadness you are going through. I lost my Mr. Smores on yesterday and it was hard to see his empty cage.

I had to use my own comment on myself yesterday "It will always amaze me how attached we get to pets and how much unselfish love they give to us, more then they can ever realize." Chevy knew you loved him very much.

Dave

:rip:Sorry to hear about your loss. We lost one of our beloved buns yesterday too, so when I say, "I understand how you feel", you can believe it. Hugs to you.

Oh No! What an absolutely awful thing to happen... I am truely very sorry.

Binkie free Chevy:rainbow::pink iris:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:pray:

Latest posts

Back