Bwahahahahaha, er, I mean 'Hi.'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhare

Rabbit Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey, folks.

I only have a cartoon rabbit for now, and he's very, very bad. My wife, of course, insists that my webcomic, Jake the Evil Hare, is autobiographical ;)

I've been looking for a real rabbit, but I'm taking my time learning about them before I take the plunge. I am, however, determined to get a Holland Lop. I've had a chance to play with a few and they're definitely my style. :)

And yes, I know that rabbits and hares are different species. In fact, Jake's nemesis is a Belgian Hare, which is in fact a species of rabbit. But let's not split hares ;)

Hi & :welcome1
Nice to meet another webcomic artist! Oh, to stop the confusion before I go any further, I'm not the webcomic artist! My artistic talent is not drawing! Even my stick figure drawings are unrecognizable! lol Sorry to say, I haven't seen your "Jake the Evil Hare." Does he have a sidekick or nemesis called "Jack the Rabbit?" Love comics even with my weird sense of humor! Seriously though, would love to read your webcomic.

Kudos for researching prior to getting your Holland lop! We have breeders here at RO who I'm sure can help you find that special Holland lop when you're ready! I researched prior to getting my Jersey wooly girls & I couldn't be happier with them! My breeder was excellent to provide all the information (I e-mailed every question I could think of) & with RO here as my online home, we couldn't be happier. I'm still learning as a relatively new first time bunny parent but RO is the place to come for chatting or asking questions about buns. Hope you & your new Holland lop when you get him/her will feel at home here at RO. Glad to have you join us!

Thanks for the link! :clapping: I will be checking out Jake & his evil antics! lol

Hi there, welcome to the forum, you've certainly come to the right place to learn about rabbits, it's a wealth of information here :)

And yes, I know that rabbits and hares are different species. In fact, Jake's nemesis is a Belgian Hare, which is in fact a species of rabbit. But let's not split hares ;)

Belgian Hare = breed, not species :p Sorry, I studied a bit of ecology etc and that sort of thing drives me crazy :pullhair: lol

Hi there, welcome to the forum, you've certainly come to the right place to learn about rabbits, it's a wealth of information here :)

Belgian Hare = breed, not species :p Sorry, I studied a bit of ecology etc and that sort of thing drives me crazy :pullhair: lol

LOL, now we are splitting hares ;)

Latest posts

Back