Buttons Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:bunnydance:Thank you all very much poor buttons the vet is going to spay her but he would prefer that we waited till she was 6months as she is 4mths just now although he said that they could do it before 6mths they just prefer that she was a little bigger and a little older before they do it.

She is on antibiotics and goes back to the vets om wed 31st she is having her anti biotics twicw a day and she hates it tho she will eat it quite happily if its on a bit of banana lol.

It still feels quite crusty and she wont let me have a look at it its not any worse i know that but we will find out more on wednesday he also thought that it could be a small wound from her pulling out her fur he says that is definatley a scab of such but fingers crossed for wednesday sorry it took me so long to reply to you all the computer decided to crash too ho hum lol thanks again and i will give you an update on weds after the vets Dorothy and Buttons

Hi Dorothy!

Thanks for the update on Buttons,poor little girl

I hope everything goes well at the vets on wednesday,let us know how it goes!

Will be keeping little Buttons in my thoughts

cheryl

Hi Dorothy!

How did Buttons vet visit go?

cheryl

Latest posts

Back