Butterscotches NEW Modified CAGE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
So, i had the extra cage and decided to do something with it instead of it sitting around so i took out the 2 sides of the 2 cages and combined the two to make one huge one. I even made a ladder for the cage to go from one side to the next.
The cage is 80" long by 20" wide.

butterscotchscage001.jpg

butterscotchscage006.jpg

butterscotchscage002.jpg

butterscotchscage004.jpg

butterscotchscage005.jpg

butterscotchscage003.jpg

butterscotchscage007.jpg

Butterscotch LOVES it :)

Oh, and its super bare right now, i know. but this Friday i am going out to buy a MILLION toys for the cage!

He is soooo spoiled! Holy cow!! What a lucky guy...it's so nice of you to do that for him :biggrin2:!

Wow that is cool! I wouldn't have thought to put cages like that together in that way.

Very nice. I have two petstore cages that have holes in their fronts so they can sit together. I used them last winter when we first moved into here. It was Candy and Kristi's cage, but they ran free in my room for the most part. I wish my room still have all that space, the buns' and piggies' condo takes up so much room *sigh*

Looks good.

If you don't mind my asking, why are you using the shavings in Butterscotch's cage?
In my experience, it's easier to littertrain with a solid floor and litter only in the litterbox.

Latest posts

Back