BUTTERSCOTCH will be reunited with his SIBLINGS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
So Butterscotch has been looking so sad lately and i decided to go back and get 2 of his sibling for him to have friends. I am hoping they will get along until i get them fixed.

I am getting a black and white one and my hubby want a black one.
I don't know if they are males or females though.
Anyways, here are pics of them. They are pure bred mini rex, just like my big guy :)

Blackandwhitebunny.jpg

Blackbunny.jpg

I need to think of names now..I want mine(black and white one) to have a name to go with Butterscotch, anyone got any ideas?

I think Oreo is a fantastic name for your black and white (like an OREO mc Flurry ;))

I bet your hubby wants to name the black one, but I'd be going with another "tasty" sort of name... Mars/Snickers/Licorice

Very good to hear that they have already been checked out at the vets, and have a responsible breeder behind them. I like this situation far better than the last (fingers crossed)

Oh and for everyone to know, Butterscotch and his sibling came from a different person that the other rabbits did. The babies including Butterscotch have had a vet check up too! :)

doublestuff...

dooooouuuubllleeeestuuuufff...

Oh I am so Happy u decided to get more YIPPEE!!! and they r so cute of course :)

I like the name Pudding...get it Butterscotch- Pudding Ha ha ha

Do you guys think that it will be ok? I am still hurt from what happened before and i would love to have another bunny for Butterscotch especially his sibling(s) but i keep thinking about how bad things were not to long ago and .. i don't know, its hard to explain?

Do you think its too soon or do you think me getting them will help me feel better?
Cause as of now i am still feeling sick to my stomach about the insodent with the others but then again i miss have more than one bunny around...

Aw they are gorgeus congrats! They will need to be sexed asap though because the females and males will have to be separated almost straight away, what age are they?

they are just too cute!! I like the name oreo too!

Poor Butterscotch will have to give up his bigger setup. They should be seperated now. The males can sometimes get hormonal at this stage just takes a second to get one pregnant.

Only if you know if it is right. We had a bunny that was only supposed to stay for alittle while after my Samantha died we chose to keep him. It took me over a year to accept him as one of my own. I resented him so much. He wasn't my girl.

Will you be getting them fixed?

Oh btw, no matter what you choose to name him he will always be Doublestuff to me!

Latest posts

Back