Butterscotch & Bailey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaileysMom

Reaction score
Well it has been a busy and crazy weekend. Yesterday Bailey & Butterscotch (bonded pair) went to their forever home. A friend came over that has been wanting a rabbit and when he seen Bailey & Butterscotch he fell in love and the feeling was mutual because Butterscotch & Bailey were both going absolutely crazy over him. It was one of those things or times where you can clearly tell that the rabbits found their ONE. So he took them home w/ cage, and a good amount of hay and pellets so they would make the transition easily. Atleast it was a friend so I can still hear how they are doing and see them from time to time. They will be getting a lot more attention and out of the cage time, so I think it was in the best interest of the rabbits even though I will miss them dearly.

Then this morning I got an e-mail about a lady having flemish giant babies that she needed to find homes for, which are EXTREMELY hard to find in this area, so I called her and went to see them, I would of LOVED to take them all but don't have the room, but I did bring home an 11 1/2 week old black female - I have been searching for one for some time. My rescue/rehoming has come to an end, it is just too hard to let them go. I haven't decided if I am going to rehome mocha & latte or just latte if he doesn't give mocha some peace lol, but the rest are here to stay, and I just can't take anymore in regardless of how sad the stories are. I'm sure the hubby is pretty happy to hear that LOL. I will post pictures of the flemmie in another thread.

Glad to hear they got a good home :)!

Just curious....were they fosters, is that why you rehomed them? I must have missed a post!

I started taking "unwanted" rabbits in there for a bit and I have to stop. I didn't intend on giving those two up, one was from a shelter and the other was from a person who rehabilitates/rescues and was over run, I had every intention of keeping them, but after seeing them w/ my friend I couldn't tell him no, and they will get more attention w/ him because I have other rabbits here still that I have to split my time with.

Latest posts

Back