Butter's Binkies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfinger

Reaction score
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I had Butter in the house for a while today, and he ran around the hall/my room, while I was chillaxin on the computer (Like right now). After a while, he came in and just stared at me. I stared back. Then I was like "What? You want me to come over there?" so I did, and he ran for the hall, but kept looking back to see if I was following.. so I chased him around and he was binkying! :D Or trying to kick me! :biggrin2: (But probably not trying to kick me, or he wouldn't have shaken his head like that as well)

So I'm happy :biggrin2: I've had him for three years, and this is the first time I've seen him binky :bunnydance:
~Diana (And Butter in the hall)

Oh, he'll probably stop long before I do ;) *Happy that he wants to play with her at all*
I was starting to wonder if he wasn't happy, because he didn't binky like everyone else :p But I guess he was just a late bloomer. Late....late bloomer :D

Does he usually live outside? I'm not asking this to be critical; just wondering what might happen if he were inside more of the time... (since you were talking about having him in the house for part of the day.) I bet you will see more playing and hijinks on his part if you're able to do that on a consistent basis,

it sounds like he's a very happy boy! :)

Latest posts

Back