Buttercup, Wilbur & Jackie's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks AngelnSnuffy, I will pass that along to my hubby, he will be pleased to hear that.

We were told Buttercup is a NetherlandDwarf, but I'm not really sure. It's funny because our Vet said ND are the Supreme Breed (but don't tell my others that) LOL

I really must try to get a video of Wilbur & Jackie, but Haley was right all they do is lay down and sleep, 2 very lazy (but Cute) bunnies.

Susan:bunnydance:

OK here's a video of Wilbur & Jackie, it's the best I can do. As you can see they don't do much. Once again please excuse the person talking, actually turn your volume down. LOL

Susan, Wilbur & Jackie:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19

Ha Ha. Adorable! I love how you talk to them, you sound like me. I often include the term of endearment Sweetpea as well as Sweetheart. I also like to call mine schizus:p.

Thanks for that last vid, I enjoyed it;).

Here's a couple of pictures of Buttercup resting on the pillows thatI made for him. What a life he has. LOL

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

And one of Jackie just being cute.

DSC01602.jpg

Enjoy

Susan :bunnydance:

Cuteness overload!! :adorable:I looooove all white rabbits!

You're so talented Susan, those little pillows are so cute! I er, wouldn't want to see what a pillow would look like if I tried :shock::blushan:

~~~~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Here's a few pictures of the Love Bunnies Wilbur & Jackie.

DSC01670.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

Enjoy

Susan, Wilbur & Jackie:bunnydance::bunny19:bunnyheart

I just took a few pictures of Number 1 son Buttercup, he's so darn cute if I may say so myself LOL. He is going to be 9 years old on August 8.

DSC01679.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

He's so spoilt he even has his on little sofa and of course Mommie made him a pillow to lay on.

Susan and Buttercup:bunnydance::bunnyheart

Aww he's so cute!:bunnyheart And looking extremely well for an older bun,just shows how much you care for him Susan, what a lucky bunny he is! :biggrin2:

Here's a few pictures of Buttercup I took on our deck. Finally pictures without red eye. Now isn't he just the cutest! LOL

DSC01811.jpg

One of Buttercup and Daddy, notice his little paw is waving at everyone.

DSC01802.jpg
Eating his carrot from the garden.

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

Enjoy

Susan & Buttercup:bunnydance:

aww Buttercup is such a hansome gentleman. I especially love the one of he and his daddy. What a perfectly spoiled boy he is :)

Here's a few pictures I took of the Babies in the last couple of days.

Wilbur & Jackie

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

And Buttercup

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02000.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:running bunny

Beautiful pics, Susan! :inlove:

Buttercup looks like he had a wonderful birthday. And the cake looks very yummy :biggrin2:

Wilbur and Jackie are looking relaxed and perfect as always. :hug:

Latest posts

Back