Buttercup, Wilbur & Jackie's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple of pictures of Wilbur getting into mischief making a mess of the cardboard. Honestly if we didn't have the cardboard there he would be chewing the wall.

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

Susan:apollo:

Ack! Thank goodness for cheap cardboard! He does look like he is having fun though. And that hay basket pictures are adorable!

Here's a few Christmaspictures of Buttercup I took tonight. We still have to do the rest of them. We also have to do more of Buttercup in his other outfits.

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks, he actually didn't mind the hat. I need to take more pictures of all of them. I forgot to put his green and red collar on him.They matchso I think it willlook really cute.

There's my little man! Oh my gosh he's just too cute! I love that hat. Wanna come make mine pose?? LOL It was hard enough to hold them with Santa last year. We didn't do pics this year, but definitely be a BIG family portrait next year.

Crystal

Eee, i just saw the christmas pictures - SUSAN! These should be in the Christmas contest!!!

I just don't understand how your bunnies are so good with the pillows. Misty would shread her pillow in a day - she doesn't understand the concept of lying on them for comfort... she just wants to get at the stuffing.

:foreheadsmack:

So... are we all still getting together sometime soon? I'm thinking after christmas now? :D I want to meet your babies!!! Oh, and you and Chris... hehehe

Nadia

Here's a couple moreXmaspictures of Buttercup I took tonight.

DSC02703.jpg

DSC02707.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

And this is my FAVORITE Christmas decoration, Chris got it for me a few years ago. Of course it's right in the center of the tree.

DSC02717.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

Crystalballl wrote:
Where'd u find that tie?
It was a little "Get Well" gift from Aunt Haley :)Now you need to borrow it to get a pic of Bandit looking equaly ticked off. lol

Those pics are so cute Susan! Give him a kiss from me.

Here's a few new pictures of Buttercup.

Here he's resting on his new Faux Fur Blanket I made for him.

DSC02793.jpg

DSC02795.jpg

DSC02796.jpg

Here he is resting in front of the fireplace. He's so spoilt, we put the fireplace on for him.

DSC02798.jpg

DSC02800.jpg

Enjoy

Latest posts

Back