Buttercup and I

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitpss

Reaction score
Hi my name is buttercup and I was adopted from petco back in Idaho.I was an easter bunny reject and a nice couple came in and rescued me. I was adopted on August 15 2008. My breed I think is either an English spot or a Rex not sure though. We moved from washington to Idaho for a job transfer. Then got transfered again from Idaho to Utah. My owner works at intel micron flash technologies in Lehi Utah. Its one of the sister companies for micron in Idaho where he had his first job. I am hoping to get a another rabbit friend to keep me company when my owners are away or on a trip and i'm home by myself. I will just have to keep convincing them to get me a buddy so I have someone to play with. Otherwise I hope to meet new bunny friends on this great forum.
-Buttercup

Hi Buttercup welcome to RO. You are very pretty.

Boy that's alot of moves, how did that go?

I also have a Buttercup, he's a Dwarf rabbit and yes he's a boy. We had himfor over 6 weeks before we found out she was a he, he knew his name so we just kept it.

I sure hope your Mommie or Daddy starts a blog about you and puts lots of pictures in it.

A friend for you would be great, we have 2 pairs that are bonded, honestly their is nothing better than seeing 2 Bunnies in Love.

Susan:)

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcome to RO. I would be happy to answer northern autumn one of your questions. I weigh six pounds. I did manage to meet another utah rabbit person but would hope to see more from her state. We are quite lonely in utah.
-buttercup and Sashamarie

Thanks again everyone for such a warm welcome into the group. Its pretty neat how many people are on this forum and from all walks of life. Hope to be chatting to everyone and seeing different people online to meet.
-Buttercup and Sashamarie

Well if you use photobucket.com you can easily upload pictures onto there, like you would any account as such.
Then when you are typing a reply, you click the little paper-like button with what looks like colourful balloons on it (lol weird description I know), over the right-hand side, and then add the URL into it. :)

Photo posting of the buttercup is going to have to wait I'm trying to post the url directly on the page and bypass going to photo bucket. I do have an account there but its not sending my password to my account so I can't log in. Thanks for your patience. Hopefully pics will be posted soon.
-Buttercup and Sashamarie

Latest posts

Back