Butter tried to eat my homework

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyButter

Reaction score
I learned recently that Butter wants to learn Russian! (Or at least eat it.) She started chewing on my English-Russian dictionary and notes. I definitely do not approve!

Though I wonder, think the "my rabbit ate my homework" excuse would work with a professor? :p

You should be happy that a bunny actually wants to eat your homework.. you can do 3% of your homework and you'll still be 100% truthful when you say "my bunny ate it"!! LOL

Depending on your teacher, the excuse might work. I'm a teacher, and sometimes I show up in the classes with a book that MILU "autographed" for me - he chewed the cover of the book, I always put it on the table with the cover down, and I'm sooo ashamed when someone picks it up...
I always ask my students not to laugh, as I am the one who has to explain to them "the bunny ate my book"... LOL

BunnyButter wrote:
I learned recently that Butter wants to learn Russian! (Or at least eat it.) She started chewing on my English-Russian dictionary and notes. I definitely do not approve!

Though I wonder, think the "my rabbit ate my homework" excuse would work with a professor? :p
Sorry, that excuse is as worn out as the one with the dog. Mine like the taste of Harry Potter. But I think Kreacher and Dobby were just trying to read about their name sakes. lol

I just don't think that excuse will work with a professor.

K :)

You have no idea how many papers and stuff I've turned in with nibbles at the bottom of the pages because Q likes to eat the paper in the printer. My professors know I have a bunny by now and they laugh at me for turning in assignments Qtip "helped" with.

I've found she's got quite a penchant for eating Marxism...

LOL I keep pleasure reading next to the bed because I like to read before going to sleep. I know better than to put anything important next to the night stand because all of my paper backs get nibbled on. Not a lot, but just enough for a taste. Gary also likes to jump in bed and nibble on the pages while I read if he is feeling ignored. :)

Yeah I found some chewed up pages from an old art history text book of mine. Not sure where the book is tho. Didn't find it under the bed with the torn out pages.

BunnyButter, I know how it feels when you find the books you need online and you think "VICTORY! My bunny won't chew THESE ones!" but bunnies are smart and always find a way to revenge against a bad bunny parent who doesn't give them books to chew. My MILU chewed all the mice I've ever had and also chewed all the cords of all laptop computers too.
Admit it - you just can't win.
:laugh:

Back