busybunny.com

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbotina

Reaction score
anyone ever order from them? wow! just placed our order and even the lady on the phone agreed Im spoiling our bunnies lol

Anyone ever try these items: Grass bunny ball, cottontail cottage, bigstraw mat, rabbit ring toss, rattle roller, bunny chew ring, tenttunnel, willow tunnel, timothy only cube treat?

so what should i put aside for their Christmas presents? how about their stocking?

Lucky bunnies!

Tumnus has a cottontail cottage, theres pics and such here:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14336&forum_id=6&page=5Heloves it!

Ive never ordered from them before, but I'll definitely check it out!Oh, and my buns have the ring toss. They will play with it if i put itfront of their nose, but thats about it. Anything straw/grass (mats andsuch) they love!

I have ordered from them. I think they have good prices and you do get quality items.

Your buns are lucky to get all that! Hope you post pictures of them enjoying it all.

I just received my first order from them and my boys are loving their new toys.

Oswald LOVES the straw mats and the willow balls, and Alfred is having a ball with the Cottontail Cottage.

Things shipped quickly and the prices were very reasonable.

-Amy

Latest posts

Back