buns in vancouver b.c need new homes.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsygiggles

Reaction score
2 bunnies are indoor buns, but like to visit outside.
1st pic. brown and white girl with Kismet (black boy) and Constance (the rex)
2nd pic. thumper (lop) and blackie, both girls.

I can't load the photos, so here is the address of my photobucket. it is under "buns in Ladner need homes"

I hope this is appropriate, if not please move/remove the post.
thanks!

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/bitsygiggles/

the woman has to relocate, and I guess her Hubbywon't let them in the house, and the new place will have noyard. I was hoping to help find them a home with some bunnycrazy family here! cuz I know they'd get lovin from someone here.

Any luck yet on finding these buns homes??

Maybe you could speak with your friend and offer her some suggestionson how she and her hubby could come to an agreement on indoor housing.Maybe she could keep a few if they were caged in NIC cages or somethinglarge so she wouldnt have to let them out as much??

Please keep us posted!

Hey,

Do you know what happened to these buns?

The womanfostered them from me thru one of the local shelters......are they ok????

I had no idea she is trying to get rid of them

She also has her own rabbits so I wonder what happened to them???

Rabbit Hutch: Maybe try sending Bitsygiggles a pm??

This thread is old and she hasnt been on here since September, so Imnot sure if she would even check her pm's, but its worth a shot.

I really hope these guys are okay!

I think I already sent Bitsy over to the SARSpeople... I think. I know I was dealing with herover there as well as here, she was wonderful.:)

I get them mixed up -- some people from SARS have come here from there,but Ialways tried to getBC people who signedonhere to also sign up there. (They oweme bigtime for Aurora/Dawn alone!)

I can't access the SARS board, so I can't check, and I'm pretty muchout of time and energy for that stuff. I spend alot of time on rabbits for a week or three, then spend a lot of time onwork stuff for a week or two, if it fell in my 'work' mode, I may nothave followed through, but I thought it was dealt with.

(And I only realized RabbitHutch was responding to an old post after Haley posted, a lot can happen in two months).

I hope it worked out for these buns.

sas

Latest posts

Back