Bunnys sounds

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LolaTheRabbit

Reaction score
Hi, I want to know if your bunnys ate making some sounds. Lol recently starts to make this sound which I can't explain. She makes it when she is playing with us and when she dont want me to pick her up.

My rabbits mostly make sounds to tell me I'm doing something they don't like. Xena also thumps to solidify her point. She makes nsorts and grunts, Conan just grunts.

When I have to pick Buster up he makes a squeaky whiney noise and I have to tell him to quit being a whiny baby and then today he decided to GROWL at Phoebe! Io have Never heard a rabbit growl. Cool experience. I have never heard grunting though. only on a youtube video

When i was young we had an agressive solo intact female rabbit and she would growl like a dog. Luckily my buns are not agressive and the worst they do is chatter their teeth when they are upset, but usally a shh shuts them up.
The other day i was sitting in my lounge whilst millie ran round the garden and i hear a scream, like a really loud scream. It was millie, she had seen a fox and been so scared she has screamed :confused2:
My friends all think buns dont make noisses, i think they r wrong

the only sounds frank makes is teeth grinding when hes getting pets lol hes a very very very quiet little guy. my gecko makes more noises then he does lol

Thumper tooth purrs at times when he is being petted. I've realized just recently that he seems to do it more in the morning. He also grunts when eating sometimes, when he is running around and sometimes when he grooms himself. I know others say theirs do it when angry but Thumper always seems to do it when he is enjoying himself.

And yes, I make little grunting noises back at him when we play. I also used to squeal back at my daughter's guinea pigs.

Latest posts

Back