Bunnybarns Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnybarn123

Reaction score
Hi All,

I do not know how to post multiple pics on one page so I am adding acouple pics of our baby Graham. He is one of our homegrown JerseyWooly. He is a siamese sable. This is graham posing for his pic.

What a cutie....

To post multiple pics, just hit enter after you post one and do the same thing you did to post the first! Hope that helps! ;)

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
What a cutie....

To post multiple pics, just hit enter after you post one and do the same thing you did to post the first! Hope that helps! ;)

Also, you would need to use a hosting service instead of adding thepicture as an attachment. I use http://tinypic.com/Just load the picture, copy the third line (IMG) and paste it inhere. Then hit preview to make sure it worked and add another.

By the way, Graham is really cute! Are those jersey wooly coats a lot of work?

Actually I have been pretty lucky with my Jerseycoats, usually no fuss, no muss. When they are babies thewool is a lot finer and I find they need a little more attention butusually by first molt they are not to bad. Mine are brushed 1X aweekand blown at least 1x a month. I absolutely love them. Ifind they do not even tangle as much as some of my Lionheads. I loveall bunnies but my order of Favorites are Jersey Woolies, Lionheads,Holland Lops.

Pam

Did I say Jersey's were my favorite :shock:. Nowonder myLionheads are looking at me like that tonight. Those are myfavorite 3 breeds, and I will leave it at that.

"Pssst, the Lionheads out number all the rest of us, human and animal."

Here is another pic of one of our bunnies: This is Lindsey's Lilo she is a purebred 2XMane. Black/ Orange Tri

my daughter raised jersey woolies for severalyears.the show rabbits were only brushed once a month.A good coatrarely mats.when they molt they were brushed once a week.The coat isshorter and more coarse than an english angora.bluebird

Wanted to add a few more pics but the hittingenter isn't working for me to add more than one pic. So Iwill try again:

This is Tatiana she is a black and orange harlequin, Purebred DM: Sheis very fluffy in this pic, I need to take another pic as she isfinally losing some of the flank wool. Her mom was a sable magpie thatI lost in the dog attack.

Here is another pic of one of our jr. does: Sheis an F2 DM but her flank hair and saddle area have cleared up nicely.She is the full sister to Pocket the chestnut in my Avatar:

We had been undecided about our Jersey Woolies,so we will no longer be breeding the little ones. We have had such ahard time with raising them and decided to place amost ofthem with my niece who will continue to raise them. While weconcentrate on the Lionheads and a couple of Hollands. We love ourJersey but as a family we love our Lionheads more. So I will still seemy wooly babies and have more cage space for my Lionheads.

We are going to be adding some BEW carriers so we can have a lie ofBEW. I will post more pics later on. Also have pics of our house bunny" Bumble Bee" aka "my girl" She is my hubby big baby French Lop.

Okay Everyone,

This is my hubby's big baby, "my girl" her real name is BumbleBee. Heloves this bunny. She will come to the front of the cage very excitedwhen Kenny comes home or gets up in the morning. Kenny wanted a Flemmiebut I had a hard time finding a breeder and a friend of mine sold usthis French Lop. She loves it in the morning cause she knows it is timeto come out and play while Daddy makes his coffee and then it is outthe front door to run around the yard and explore. Here are pics of herout side in the morning. I don't know what Kenny will do when it startsraining. She cannot go out and play in the rain.

One more of her sorry some of the pics areblurred a little. I don't know if you can see or not but one of herears were torn as a baby in the nest box. She has a very nice pedigreeand her sire has some legs. She loves attention, mostly from myhusband(Kenny) but she loved my Dad instantly and kept hopping up tohim and nudging his legs until he reached down and acnowledged she wasthere. Which is unusual as my Dad is not a real big animallover. When he was a kid rabbits were kept for food.

Latest posts

Back