Bunny Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
David finished our new bunny shelter for our major run today and it has been a great hit with the rabbits. It was made out of spare offcuts of wood and the bottom is part of a pallet. That means they can access it from underneath as well as through the tunnel.
Image0398.jpg

Image0399.jpg

Image0400.jpg

Image0401.jpg

Image0404.jpg

Image0405.jpg

I was considering using a dryer vent hose but the plastic ones are not that sturdy. This is actually a bunny tunnel. It was a nightmare to catch them out of the run today as the kept hiding in the warren. I am really thrilled about the look of it too. I am surprised they haven't jumped on the roof yet. We painted it with bitumen paint and sprinkled on sand as it was drying. That should give extra grip.
I am trying to get David to make another one and I think I remember we have some old metal piping we used for a dryer lying around somewhere. Your question just reminded me. Thanks:)

OMG that is so cool and looks like so much fun. I love that they can enter it underneath. I see a squished bunny butt entering from underneath. So cute!

Latest posts

Back