Bunny Updates!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieRenee33

Reaction score
Willow's 6 babies are 2 and a half weeks old and doing so well. :D they are venturing outside of the nest when they hear me in the evening giving everyone dinner (they are for the most part sleeping in the morning when I feed). I noticed tonight that they have started taking alittle bit of pellets and are starting drinking out of the water bottle. :clapping:I'm handling them alot, so they get use to being held and i even got some Bunny kisses tonight!!!!:inlove:

I have noticed that they are nibbling on Willow's carrots, what will it do to them??? should I stop feeding them until there older?? I put them in a deep bowl that they cant get into, but Willow pulls her carrots out.

And sorry no pics tonight, but I will get some for you guys in the morning. I also just wanted to thank everyone that helps me when they were born, your advice helped me out alot!!:hugsquish:

They sound so adorable! I can't wait until my kits get to be hopping around the cage. May I be the first to demand pictures ASAP! :p

Aly! :)

Latest posts

Back