Bunny Under Lock Down

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
My DH is placing Dr. Melody Frankenbunny underlock down tomorrow. The furnace man is coming to clean andinspect the furnaces. The last time he was here, Melodyattacked him and bit him, drawing blood. Melody hopped rightover to him and he put his hand down to pat her only to have itchomped. He was shocked, as he told us, because he has houserabbits and they never bite.

Meet Melody - she has contractors and repair men in totalfear. She attacked our contractor last winter when the newbathroom was being built. I warned him to beware of theattack rabbit but no one ever believes it. He came over lastweek to make a repair and the first thing out of his mouth was 'Do youstill have that attack rabbit?' I swear his head wasswiveling looking for her.

She really goes wild when my friend Theresa visits. Sherepeatedly attacks her feet, grunts, growls and rears up on her hindlegs and lunges. I think it's because she smells Theresa's 8rabbits. Mel gets particularly upset whnever visitors getnear her 'pet' bunnies, Wilbur , Frodo, Presley and Ali.

I wonder if any one has ever been sued because of a rabbitattack? Otherwise, she is my little sweetheart.

I don't know of any instances where there hasbeen a case. But i'm sure if she bites the wrong person, you could havea lawsuit on your hands. If robbers will sue people for falling throughtheir roof and landing on a knife...and win! I'm sure that they couldsue for getting bit by a rabbit, just like they would for a dog. Youmight need to find a "Beware Of Rabbit" Sign, LOL...She sounds like myrabbit i had whenever i was around ten, but we love 'em to deathanyways!!!

Ellie

Poor misunderstood Melody. All these people telling fibs about that sweet little rabbit.

IMG_0815.jpg

Poor Sweet Mel, she tries to have a little pre-Halloween fun and now she's in bunny jail.

IMG_0815.jpg

Look at that face, that is not the face of evil, she is toocute to be evil. I'll be thinking of you Mel. Maybe if he gets closeenough you can grab his pant leg. Then he can't say you did it, he justtripped.;)

Tina

Now wait a minute! This is what reallyhappened when Patti visited the Evil One. How soon weforget... How many stitches and bandages did you need?

IMG_0816.jpg

Hee, hee - I borrowed this picture from Patti - she fixed it up withPhotoshop. It was really much worse.... Just lookat those 2 cute faces!

Can you believe Mel's pedigree says she is a mini-lop? More like she ate a mini-lop or 2.
Patti really is an animal charmer and had Miss Mel tranced in seconds as you can see from my avatar.

:rofl:I remember that picture being posted a while back . I laughed just as hard then too .

mini lop huh , looks more like a small FrenchLop lol . I have a mini that size also(over sized ) , thankfully she is notBunnicular tho . Melody may be one of thefirst Gen Mini's or a throw back .theytended to be bigger than todays standards, but none the less just aspretty . and who could resist thembig blocky heads .

I thought she was a FrenchLop:shock:Very Pretty. I never wanted big bunnies until I gotmy hubby his French Lop "my girl". I have pics of her posted on my homethread.

Are you trying to say that adorable face has a dark side?? She is too pretty, I will come and bunnynap her. :dude:

Pam

No bunnynapping my Mel! Thanks for allthe compliments. I'll pass them along to MadamaMelody. My vet used to breed French Lops and he thinks thereis a Frenchie in there somewhere. Jessica, her originalowner, saw the parents and both were 1/2 Melody's size. Her devotedbunny boy friend is a 3 and 1/2 pound minirex - quite the oddcouple. He loves to lift up those big ears and groomthem.

Some people she adores, like Patti and others she is only interested incharging. She loves chasing the cats including thetwo19 pound Maine Coon cats. They know who the boss is inthis house.

seniorcats wrote:
Now wait a minute! This is what really happenedwhen Patti visited the Evil One. How soon weforget... How many stitches and bandages did you need?

IMG_0816.jpg

Hee, hee - I borrowed this picture from Patti - she fixed it up withPhotoshop. It was really much worse.... Just lookat those 2 cute faces!

Can you believe Mel's pedigree says she is a mini-lop? More like she ate a mini-lop or 2.
Patti really is an animal charmer and had Miss Mel tranced in seconds as you can see from my avatar.
{{{SIGH}}} I just knew that picture would come back to haunt poor, sweet Mel someday.

caerbann.jpg

Run Away - Run AWAY!! :run::run::run:

(Excellent picture with the band-aids and that gorgeous little rabbit!)

-Carolyn

seniorcats wrote:
IMG_0816.jpg

:laugh:You think I would learn to quit drinking coffee at thecomputer. I had just taken a swig, saw this and yup you guessed it,drenched the monitor. Spent 10 minutes cleaning the poor monitor.

She is huge. But what a pretty girl she is. I just want to hug her.

Tina

Invason of the killer bunny :) that is to funny,no need to get a dog just let the bunny sit by the frontdoor. It is hard to believe that beauty is an attack bunny

She has such amooshy looking kissable face... Hard to believe she tries to eat facesinstead! :shock:

Raspberry

Back