bunny trouble?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oboe_child

Reaction score
lately this week i've noticed that kitty (i havefinally given up on trying to get her to respond to daphney) had beenshying away from me and not wanting to be petted like normal. i heldher yesterday and noticed that her gland (the one by her right lowerleg) was swollen a little and very pinky-red and her item was outside.Is she going through heat? I was told by the breeder that we (the FFAhere) got her and her sibs from that all of them was neutered. Andalso, would it be a good idea to get her a playmate? She is an onlybunny and I am about ready to leave for a week long leadershipconference, but my family will be here to take care of her. I'm justworried that she'd be lonely. And if so would it be wise to adopt froma shelter...what ami saying of course that would be best... would it bewise to get a male or female (altered) compainion?

Females are sometimes known for not getting alongso a male might be better, but do not rule out the possibility ofgetting another female as soon might be alright with her.

As for where you get the new rabbit i would suggest a shelter astheymust befull of unwanted rabbits sitting incages on their own looking for homes. keep us updated.

Carrots :)

p.s i have two males and a female and my femalegets along with the males fine but the males do try to mate withherfrom time to time, so be aware of this if you choose toget a male. Also having a male companion she might quite like, they cangrow old together. :)

Carrots:)

well, I don't expecially want little bunnieseverywhere. one or two will suit me just fine. i've been searching thelocal sites adn finding out who is out there and such. i'mmore worried about her well being and mntal state than anything rightnow.

Latest posts

Back