Bunny Tributes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyatt101

Reaction score
I think this would be the right place to post this:

Why don't we start a thread to remember our bunnies that we've lost over the years. You can talk a little bit about them, post pictures, to just remember them.

I'll start by listing the names of the rabbits we've had who passed away in the past year or two: Quinny, Lily, Ranger, Pepper. We also lost Lily's first litter of babies, and Quinny's stillborn litter.

Quinny was a mix of some sort. When we first got her, she was NOT friendly at all! ut, over time, she became one of the nicest bunnies we've ever owned.

Lily was sort of my heart bunny. She was a dwarf lionhead; white with black spots. She was gorgeous, and she only trusted me. She might have been a little unfriendly to everyone else, but with me, she wasn't shy.

Ranger was more Sean's bunny, but he soon grew to like me too. He was a dutch, with one blue eye, and one half-brown half-blue eye.

Pepper was a baby from Ranger and Lily's second litter. She was solid black, and full of energy! She loved to run around, and alwasy enjoyed hopping through our little flower garden.
Now its your turn. List off any bunnies you want to give them a little "tribute". :headflick::anotherbun

Latest posts

Back