Bunny Tongues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_3453.jpg

ahahahahahahahahahhhaahhaahahahha brilliant!!!!!!!!!
Pebbles is seriously the funniest rabbit ever hahahahahaha Are you constantly in hysterics!? I would be hahahahahaa

okay, i already put these in my blog, but i amjust to excited about them and wanted to put them here also (they aremy first bunny tongue photos. . .)

ph3.jpg

ph2.jpg

ph11.jpg

That's so funny...I've noticed that sliding-the-tongue-up-the-nose thing. I think it's incredibly efficient (not that I'd like to do it myself)...when you can't use tissue...I guess use the tongue? Hehe!! How cute!!

:bunny18 You might wanna have your sound downbecause the traffic in the background is pretty noisy, but here is avideo featuring some tongue action :D (I just edited this to add theshorter version - the original was too long)

i can never get a tongue shot of rusty. i thinkthe only time i see his tongue is when he sneaks up on me while imsleeping, pushes my face and when i just open my eye, he has the geniustiming to stick his tongue in my eye. and then i just have to say,"thanks rusty, that was worth waking me up for it"

Binky isnt really sticking his tongue out, butyou can see it! (as well as his little teeth) By the way heis yawning, not trying to eat the camera :D Heyawns EVERY time he wakes up from a nap, so its not hard to catch a picof it ;)

CIMG1152-1.jpg

CIMG1154-1.jpg

What a gentleman eh?

Hah yeah i discovered the yawning thread shortlyafter posting in this one. And yes, Binky does look a littleintimidating when yawning :shock: :D

Back