bunny teeth

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccastonlm

Reaction score
my bunny is missing his two front teeth and struggling to eat, what can i do until i can take him to the vet

If he isn’t able to eat he needs to go to the vet as an emergency. How long has this been going on? How did he lose his teeth?
If he isn’t able to eat he needs to go to the vet as an emergency. How long has this been going on? How did he lose his teeth?
i just noticed the night before, he has one tooth on top but it’s loose and it’s not long enough to help him chew well. i suspect it’s from the cage i keep him in during the night and when no one is home to watch him, he bites at it

I can't imagine if he has otherwise healthy teeth that bar biting would be enough to pull them out. The roots of a rabbits teeth are massive.
He needs to see a vet ASAP. He could we have fallen and knocked them out.

I can't imagine if he has otherwise healthy teeth that bar biting would be enough to pull them out. The roots of a rabbits teeth are massive.
He needs to see a vet ASAP. He could we have fallen and knocked them out.
i don’t have any critical care, is there anything else i can substitute it with until i find a vet that can take him in?

Back