Bunny Suicides

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Mad

Reaction score
Don't worry, my bunnies haven't commited suicide. For christmas my parents got me 2 books

"The Book of Bunny Suicides" and "The Return of Bunny Suicides"

Basically it is a book of pictures of a cartoon bunny finding ways of commiting suicide

One shows himwith his head in a DVD tray about to press close, anotherwatching Fatal Attraction with a depressed woman (bunny boilers) andanother stappling a dog tail

ROTFLMAO!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0340828994/qid=1103998857/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-4988076-9860454

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/034083403X/qid=1103998857/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-4988076-9860454

Read the original Bunny Suicides book, which waspretty funny. You have to be a bunny owner to appreciatefully, I believe.

Have not read the sequel, but will now look for it. Thanks for the heads-up!

Buck

I remember someone elseposting about a book about bunny suicide and a lot of people thoughttheir bunnies were comitting suicide:). Is the booksad?It sounds sad.

My mom use to know a dog that commited suicicede.He swallowed a fire cracker and was desperate so comitted suicide:(.Sorry for for writing this I just thought it related to bunniescommitting suicide.

*nepo* wrote:
...Is the book sad?It sounds sad.
Not in the least! The original, in any case, that is. It justportrayed cartoon bunnies committing suicide in manners that only abunny could and would think of, if bunnies were capable of such an act.

It is what is considered macabre humor and I guess you have to have apenchant for same and/or have owned a bunny at one time or another inorder to fully appreciate the width and breathe of the humor, but Icannot believe anyone of average intelligence believing it to beanything more than that,..humor.

If anyone took offense to it, I'd say they were taking it, and life,much too seriously. If they were offended, I'd add that,perhaps, they were in need of getting a life instead of being criticalof a funny, funny book.

It was a quick read and over priced, therefore. I wouldrecommend buying it used or on sale, rather than spending full retailfor it. I cannot comment on the sequel, having no familiaritywith it.

Buck

Latest posts

Back