Bunny stickers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionBunn

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is allowed but here goes. My husband has a vinyl cutter for vinyl decals. I don't want to post any ideas for stickers without making sure its ok on here. I saw a rabbit sticker on a car and it gave me an idea:idea. I have paypal and a card swiper. If theres no selling allowed i'll say no more. Thanks

I would be interested in one, if it's allowed :) Woukd you do specific
breeds?

You caught me not studying for midterms!

I'm looking into it. I'm pretty sure we have a policy on this somewhere, but I'm not sure where it ended up after the move.

oooooo i have a few of the vinyl cutters and printers in school (voacational HS) and i LOVE using them!!! i will have to show off some of my sign making talent! :D

still no answer if they're allowed. I've been dealing with a lot of dental pain so i haven't been doing much of anything.

Yes, we're working out what other categories to make while ensuring that things stay rabbit related.
Bear with us, some of us (hint: me) are still adjusting to the new forum software.

I love the idea of a craft section.
I belong to a guinea pig board that has a section where people can sew little beds, or bedding or snuggly things for encloses. It would be great to have something like that here! Especially if it was per breed. Like the tiny bunnies and the big giant ones. Even home made harnesses.

Latest posts

Back