bunny speak

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atjurhs

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've learned to make a little clicking noise/song when I give Beatrice luvies, and when hoping about if I do it, she'll come to me.

what other ways do you "communicate" with your bunnies?

With Mimzy I put a pellet of his food in front of my mouth and he reached up and ate it. I'd make a "mwah" sound when he did it. Then I hid the treats behind my back and do the "mwah" sound and he'll do anything to reach my lips with his nose. (he'll hop on my lap and reach up). He caught on really fast and would do it a lot. I made him do it in order to come out for play time. Now I don't give him any treats or even make the sound and he'll just randomly do it. It's really sweet. But If I want him to come I'll do the sound and he'll come give a kiss!

It's very sweet! But since teaching him that I can't really get him to learn any other tricks. He'll just give up and give me a kiss. :D

I communicate all sorts of ways with Bandit, he responds to so much (not that he always does what I intend :p ). Often he comes when called if I make it sound like I have treats for him, even if I don't.

Aww, that "mwah" trick is really cute :D

I try wiggling my nose to the buns... I think my human accent must be a bit hard for them to understand. :p

Back