Bunny spay in Houston, TX?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandeville

Reaction score
My vet quoted me $400+ to spay my bunny, which is really a lot to me. Anyone knows any better places near Houston TX? North Houston'd be better.

THANKS

Last edited:
Call Prestonwood animal clinic I'm not sure how much it costs but that's where we treat our rabbits. They are in north west Houston

Hi actually just posted in a different forum about this! I am from Spring and got qouted the exact same price! i have done alot of research and have found these guys! i will let you know how it goes!

http://animalfriendstexas.org/

Hi I'm from Crosby. I called the woodlands vet out there and they quoted me about that same price, there's a place in humble, Atascazoo, not the best vet in the world but they do offer spay and neuters to rabbits and the vet and staff have been nice and friendly. Their price is the most reasonable I found and I called ALL around Houston area, I even called to Pearland and Downtown. It was $199 over all for her spay. Not bad! Neuters there are $145

And if you go there and droo her off but dont wanna drive back home and just need to hang out til 12 I can be your bunny friend!!! :]

Back