Bunny sick or just shedding?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raisin

Reaction score
How many times a year does a bunny shed and how long does each shedding takes? Raisin has been shedding for ever now and I miss his nice shiny coat!! Need some advice please

As I told you I want to go to Canada (and Brazil and Cuba and Australia). See? We all want something different from what we have!

Sas, pleeeeeaaaaaseeee do come in Greece!!!!!! I'll arrange the most terrific vacations for you!!!! I may even keep you here for ever!!!!

Marietta

Thanks, I feel much better now, Raisins my first bun and he will be 2 in May so still new to this whole molting thing. At least now I know that he's not sick and just taking part in the Molt Fest 2008 :biggrin2:

Sas, ur welcome, South Africa is one of the most beautiful places in the world (of cause I am bias lol), they say once you have been here, you will come back as often as possible!

Raisin is a mixed breed, he was sold to me as a dwarf but he's way to big and his ears to long and his head is not that round. I saw a picture of a black Alaska and he looks a lot like that, but doubt if he's one as I dont think we get Alaska's in South Africa. Never-the-less he's so gorgeous and I love him to bits :biggrin2:

He was also sold to me as a girl and then the gender fairy came along lol!

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Raisin looks like this Alaska, unfortuanetly my computer crashed so I could not download pictures of Raisin again.[/align]
[align=center]
alaska.jpg
[/align]

Latest posts

Back