Bunny Season

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your rabbit's favorit season?

• Spring

• Summer

• Winter

• Fall

Results are only viewable after voting.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
Teacup really seems to like Spring. It's cold, but there are a lot of danidlions.

Kali hasn't been around for a full year yet, so I don't know what she likes, but i know she hates summer. It's just to darn hot!!!

-TK

Oh I had totaly forgoten about Easter!!! Of corse spring is the bunny season!! There's a whole holiday that lets you apperciate rabbits (and chickens)!!! LOL :p

Spring, definitely! It's warm andsunny - but not too hot! The grass starts to grow back so the buns have more to eat, the days get longer so they can get out more, and in my opinion it is the best season for outdoor bunny picture taking!:biggrin2:

ludo seems to like winter because he likes to snuggle up to me for warmth most nights. he's also got a heat disk that you put in the microwave for 10 minutes and it stays toasty warm for 12 hours and he likes to sleep with his front paws resting on it (must be too warm for his go-nads lol). i think i prefer winter for him too - it's easier to warm a bun up than it is to cool them down in the summer heat. he does have a ceramic tile that i bought him from a flooring place a couple of years back which he likes to lie on though. it's fantastic, it stays cool even on the hottest days.

I voted winter, since Winter here means temps of about 75F, and no snow. :D

If I lived just about anywhere else, though, I would've answered something like Spring. :D

I said Winter - Pebble and Ebony get to come in the house a lot more in Autumn and Winter - they like that. :)

I have only had Maddie for Spring and Summer, but the weather has been so pathetic. :grumpy:

Back