Bunny Ritual

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
Loki has this very peculiar little ritual he does. When he is preparing to do a particularly spectacular binky on my bed, he will dig at the bed a few times, sliiiiiiiiide forward on his front legs then take off on some mad binkies quickly followed by a bunny 500. He only does this on the bed though.

Anyone else's bun?

t.

Awwww that sounds really cute!!! My buns don't do that but right before a spert of binkies they fick their ears . I think it makes there legs start up, sort of like reving up and engine!! :p

Oh it is! He also walks around smoothing out my bedspread! It's really funny. :biggrin2: I'm going to try to get a video of it soon. I have a video of him binkying and doing his little ritual in my blog.

t.

i'm not sure i've been around layla long enough to see any binkie rituals, but i do know that EVERY morning around 6:15 when i let her out, she sprints up and down our hallway about 6-10 times and then plops back down in her cage hahahaha :D

myLoki wrote:
Oh it is! He also walks around smoothing out my bedspread! It's really funny. :biggrin2: I'm going to try to get a video of it soon. I have a video of him binkying and doing his little ritual in my blog.

t.
I'll have to check it out!! It sounds really cute!!!!:p

Awww!! Hehe :D

I've never noticed any of mine do anything like that, but I love the little flicky thing they do with their paws every-time they are about to wash.:)

Back