Bunny rabbits are so cheeky!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AwesomeBunnyBlossom

Reaction score
Just wondering if I am the only one with a cheeky bunny?! What are your stories?
Just noticed that when ever Blossom is being naughty and she is told off she comes straight up to me and starts licking my nose. Which of course melts my heart and distracts me from her being naughty because it is sooo cute (and it tickles). And theeeeeen... Once she has been distracted she goes straight back to what she was doing in the first place! Cheeky little bun!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1389013524.813887.jpg

How can I ever be mad at this little angel face. :)

Lol! I feel your pain. Stache is the same way. It isn't fair that they are so cute and that they know how to use it to their advantage.

Yeah hehe they defo own us! I spend so much time getting to know Blossom and her personality but I'm pretty sure she worked me out a lot quicker than I worked her out. Now she has me right where she wants haha!

I could swear that Felix enjoys getting told off. The number of times I'll scold him for something, only to watch him binky three times away. :p

Latest posts

Back