Bunny playhouses :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemisslacie

Reaction score
My boyfriend recently decided to make our buns their own playhouse after they thought the bed (they live in the guest bedroom) was a good chew toy. haha. So far, we're only half done but I thought would share some pics :) There are two levels, and there is a ramp that goes up to the second level. On the top there is a little window that were hoping to build a straight across ramp to the second house were working on right now that will be taller and a bit bigger. We have tiles on the bottom to keep it nice and cool in the summer.. thats where the buns always sleep now!

I would like to see everyones pictures if they have any playhouses or cottontail cottages! :) Or even their favourite hiding spots or beds! We're already looking at gettingone of thesebeds made for them once reese is neutered.. he goes in this week! http://london.kijiji.ca/c-pets-accessories-dog-house-W0QQAdIdZ145404819

I thought I would add a cute ones at the end too :)

My bf starting to build it :)
july5th099.jpg

july5th160.jpg
july5th173.jpg

july5th182.jpg

Reese014.jpg

Reese004.jpg

May14th050.jpg

Reese104.jpg

Reese105.jpg

july5th150.jpg

love the play house, very lucky buns!!!!!! your buns are cute too

very cute buns and a really good playhouse! It's soooo hard to find a good house for buns to fit in therefore, it's good if you can build one yourself that is as good as that!

What kissable bunnies you have!!! Bet they love their new home!!

btw... your one bunny looks just like my Jacub
100_0999c.jpg

what did you make the playhouse out of? I am looking into building one for my bun and am needing ideas!!

--your bunnies are adorable!!

We made it out of plywood :) Our buns are really good though and dont chew it as they have their sticks and log house to chew on.. i dont think it would be safe tho for buns that would chew on it
We used zip ties to reinforce everything :)

Latest posts

Back