Bunny Personality

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie had a big day today. Some excited guests wanted to catch a glimpse of him. They patted him on the head and he allowed it then I made everyone leave him alone, and we entertained our company in a different room than him. While it isn't that big of a deal, I am proud of him. He is really making great bunny strides :D

It makes sense. Bc if you are uncomfortable when picking them up then they'll feel the same way. Yeah I'm definitely not confident about it. It's very painful and scary and heartbreaking when he gets mad.
Ohh yay Charlie! That's really good. Mine won't allow pats or pets but is greeting people finally. :) hehe. We are so proud of our little shy bunnies

Once you get him used to eating pellets out of your hand, you can start having other people do it too. My roommate loves it when the buns eat out of her hand because their whiskers are tickly.

Nothing feels quite like a little bunny nose tickling your skin :D My deceased holland used to rub her face on my feet and lick and chin them lol! It tickled so much!!!

Latest posts

Back