Bunny pen for a climber

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamrokme

Reaction score
My little man is quite the little climber, but he also likes to eat the carpet and walls when he can get away with it. He's a 5-6 month old English spot. I want to be able to give him a pen if I can in the future cause I can't trust him with his own room, but I'm afraid he'll try to climb out of a pen and end up hurting himself, even if there's a lid on it. Any suggestions how I could go about this. We're moving into my fiance's mothers condo that she's moving out of and I can't have him eating he house is the problem.

Erin and Huey

What Jes is a good idea I saw something on craigs list that was an xpen and it had a mat as a cover (sorry this is not a very good explanation). Or you could make a pen out of chicken wire because the holes are too small to get stuck in!!

good luck :biggrin:

Yeah Ripley can get out of any pen it seems. He just jumps right up, gets airborne and flies over the side. :p I've given up trying to contain him to exercise-I just let him loose and keep a close eye on him.

My bun used to do the same, but i bought an X-pen and put a bit of chicken wire inside it to so she couldn't climb because the holes are too small, then i put chicken wire on top so she couldn't jump.

Latest posts

Back