Bunny Pee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parsnipandtoffee

Reaction score
I'm still slowly (read Very slowly) working on bonding the boys after the biting on friday.

Last night Parsnip peed on Toffee, twice. Is it a territorialthing?(they were on neutral ground) They both did it a few times beforetheir neuter but I've not seen them do it since. It's not a propper weebecause he jumps and sprays a fine mist on everybody and everything.

It's the first time that Parsnip has shown any interest in being dominant since the bonding began

Our boy used to spray the girls like this allthe time. He has stopped now thank goodness...but it tookabout3 months after the neuter for him to finally settledown! Poor Skittles was sitting by my feet and I was talkingto her...Solembum ran up and sprayed both her and me at the sametime. Poor girl she just sat there looking at me with peerunning down her face...she looked so sad. She just had thistotally resigned look on her face. So I wiped her up with ahankie and sent her on her way! My poor doll! Thegirls really did put up with a lot till Solembum's hormones dieddown!!:D

Latest posts

Back