Bunny Paintings from LA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I just joined the RO yesterday, and I'm already smitten by all the cute bunnies here. ( I have yet to own one.. gathering information now prior to ownership :)

My post here is to show you guys my bunny art and get some feedback from you.
I started doodling bunnies everywhere one time, and it went non-stop.
Now I paint them on canvas with acrylic paint.

All of my bunnies has something to do with the "heart" they all have a bright red heart with them.

My first one to show you will be: (It is also my avatar)

Bunny Painting Balloon Heart

I tried to insert the image, but it doesn't show up... :shock:
Sorry! Please click the link above to see it in my photo gallery!

Thanks so much!

ABH:hearts

Brandy456>

Thank you so much for looking at them!
That is so funny that your doggie is whipped by your bunny :)
I'm adding another painting soon, so I will post agan here for updates!

Aw very cute!

Reminds me a bit of my pets too. My dog is named Kitsune - it means fox in Japanese. And he looves hanging out with my three bunnies.

Dragonrain> Yes! I know the word (It's my native language!) and that is so cool that you have a name like that for your pet! Thank you for the comment!

pet_bunny> Your puppy and bunny look so cute together. I see a lot of people have dogs that live with bunnies :) I would love to have both in the future..

pepnfluff> Thank you so much! I have another painting coming up! Please come back to see them again!

elf mommy> I was thinking that too! Than you for the comment! I would really like to consider that :)

nancy mcclelland> Thank you so much for the comment! This is my bunny collection paintings, and I get a lot of custom orders :) I'm so happy that people love bunnies :)

Oh WOW!
Your work reminds me of the rabbits and foxes that were done for the mini ninjas video game.

I really love your style :D

They would look so cute as iphone/ipod stickers :)

YES! Shirts! And little tote bags!

And screensavers!
(Foxes and rabbits - kind of like the lion and lamb parable - real peace :) )

Omgsh, I love your artwork <3
Especially since Rabbits and foxes are my favorite animals! :D

NorthernAutumn>
Thank you so much! I'm working on a lot more ideas for this series, and I'm excited to keep on sharing it with this community!
And the sticker idea is GREAT! I have to look into it :)

Slavetoabunny>
Yes, I have been thinking about postcards… The thought of bunnies just make me smile :) Thank you for your comment, it means a lot to me!

Yield> Thank you!!! I always had a fascination about foxes since I was young, and bunnies are my favorite "happy" animals :) Makes me smile everytime!

I have a blog about my art on (blogspot.com) if you would like to see more of the art things (and jewelry things) I do, please come and check it out :)

http://artbyhanna.blogspot.com

Oh, I love these pictures!

abhcustombunny wrote:
.....I started doodling bunnies everywhere one time, and it went non-stop......

Hehe, that made me laugh; you could become the BunnyBanksy!

I absolutley love your paintings! They're so adorable, can't wait to see more ^^

And the greeting cards is such a great idea, but you could expand to much more media and have lots of customers, especially here on RO, lol :)

Love your paintings...and i really love how you have made them into greeting cards..

Latest posts

Back