Bunny needs to be rescued ASAP!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Answers from individuals are sadly outrageous. Shows that many humans don't give a dang. They are products much like dogs, cats, other animals. Product. No emotions or feelings.

Hopefully she's got funds (available money of some sort to transport) to see them safely placed vs. finding the quick good riddance relief to the predicament she got into. Stuff like this makes me sick, echoing slavetoabunny's words.

Wonder if they are spayed and neutered or she let things get out of control?

:pray: With the humane and kind persons reading the yahoo forum, I hope they won't suffer. Really really sad that humans comment in the same way that the Petland individual chose to drown the two rexes. Just get rid of them.

There are a few replies from reasonable persons. It's good to see the poster's comment that she would not kill them.

I dearly hope more rabbit-caring humans will respond with options for the predicament she has on her hands. Let's hope the amount she has get to safe haven rescues and sources, so their innocent life will not be snuffed out inhumanely. Yikes!

Ridiculous to think domestics can survive being turned loose, or to further overpopulate and produce babies while they forage for survival.

Well, it would appear she deleted her question. I hope the rabbits make it to a safe home!

Crittercrazyjen wrote:
I was on answers.yahoo.com, and this lady posted a question about how to get rid of her rabbits! She doesn't want to travel the 5 hours to the nearest rescue that will take them and is going to set them loose in the wild if she doesn't find someone to take them ASAP! Please help, everyone!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090828072050AAMHD6X
I'm not sure this is even serious. I looked at some of her other questions and they are all stupid nonsense.

Latest posts

Back