Bunny misbehaved while i was on vacation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowflakesmama

Reaction score
I went out of town for a week. I let my bunny roam around my room freely cuz its bunny proofed and i trust her.. Myroommate fed her n changed,her water . Anyway, when i come home i see a lot of poo on my bed and a broom all chewed up and destroyed.

Was this her way of saying she missed me? :3

Absolutely, they are like kids, hate to be left alone. Benjamin used to pee in very inappropriate places when left alone. In other words piss on you guys. We once had a bunny that stripped part of a wall of wallpaper in protest of being left alone. They get over it, but are pretty verbal in their own way about the issue. Next time put a shower curtain and old quilt on your bed lol

I second that idea Alma! I have to do that because both the cats and the buns like to leave "gifts" on the bed when we are gone. They never do that when we are home but if we are gone more than 48 hours they get pretty mad. We get the bunny butt too as they pout when we return.

Our bunnies have always been "bad" when travelling to someone elses place. We now have a 6' x 8' carpet we leave at my daughters and a shower curtain we put on the bed when we are there. They wouldn't pee on the carpet, and it helps you save face.

Back