Bunny lovers please lend me your ears

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buneary49

Reaction score
My nephew's girlfriend is moving to the usa from canda to live with us, and she wants to know is it ok if she can bring her 2 bunnies with her to the usa with her,

can your other bunnyowners give some good sound advice?

As far as I know, there are no rules about taking a bunny over the boarder. You don't need any papers done.

Do they want to drive with the bunny or fly? Flying is a bit more tricky because the airlines have rules about pets. Very few will let you have a rabbit in the cabin, and most have to go in the cargo area.

I don't know much about flying, but many of our members have had rabbits flown.

--Dawn

Well they be driving all the way here from canda I know it's a long long drive,

I offen wonder about the stress during the trip here and clamate changes and the food and water for the bunnies you think the buns will need stress vits .

That is a long drive for some bunnies, but I'm sure they'll stop at some hotels/motels. If they do, tell them that Motel 6 (if on the route to your place) allows pets, and will probably allow bunnies ;) Plus, it's cheap ;)

Emily

I know to buns who just traveled a very long trip from the USA to Canada and they were fine. With stops that is.

Oh wow! That's a long drive, but how exciting! :DWhat kind of rabbits are they?

The rabbits might probably be kinda scared, but I think that if they stop and let them rest and all, they should be fine.

Karlee

Latest posts

Back