Bunny Love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Spice gave me kisses!

I had just decided that I was going to set 1 hour and 30 minutes asidedaily to just sit with Spice because he's not as friendly as he couldbe. Sure he's friendly enough to me, but I want him to be way morebonded to me.

Then I went outside and saw Spice at the fence, so I climbed into hisrun and sat down. Well after about 10 minutes of petting, HE KISSED ME!:shock::DHe was being such a love, jumping around me, puttinghis paws on my lap, nudging me, and burrying his nose in my hand.

Oh how I love my baby!

And how your baby loves you, Laura!

That's great. They're always so grateful for time set aside for them.It really does help the bonding process between you and them.

Way to go! :dude:

-Carolyn

I guess he really loves you. I just hada rabbit that always sat back in the corner and didn't like to be heldto much but last night i gave her to a little girl maybe 11 or so andher mom said that they have done everything together and the bunniesbeing great so i have no clue its kinda weird though. Robert

Aren't kisses grand? :D

I think it's more of an ankle fetish, actually.LOL And if she doesn't get the petting response that she desires, thenshe moves on to nipping.:shock:

Hehehe I get that with Guin to, but she doesntnip. She nudges my ankle, and if I dont respond, I get abunny bath.. and since I am ticklish.. that gets a response!

My bunny always tickles me with his nose hair.When he moves his nose, the hair around it move and tickle me. Usuallyas I sit on the floor, he comes to sniff me and puts his paws on me. Hekeeps kissing my clothes, but when I give him my hand, he does not wantto kiss it.

Lucky! Mocha nudges me hard once, and I haveabout 1 second to start petting him or my pants, socks, or bare skinare gonna feel the sting of teeth. He doesn't lick, he doesn't returnthe favor of being groomed! Which is kind of odd :?becausewhen Spice and him were in a hutch together, Mocha was always groomingSpice! He just hates me!

Today Spice is not a lovey dovey, he just wants to be pet, and nokisses for me. Though hedoes seemfriendlieralready. I giess I just want to be closer to Spice because Mocha isfriendly to everyone, no matter who they are, but Spice is my baby andonly my baby. He runs from strangers and is okay with my parents aslonga s they have food, but he's closest to me and I want to keep itthat way.

With all this petting he's getting from me, his hair is coming outquicker and he's starting to look slicker and less fuzzy. The fur onhis back is so soft, it's softer than rex fur! The on his sidesand butt the hair is courser and not as appealing to pet non-stop.

I'm hoping all this bonding will get Spice back to being my anklebuddy, he used to be attached to me at the ankles but that recentlychanged. He's growing up so fast. :(

*Sobs.*

Manhattan is such a Romeo. He's always nudging myleg, feet, arm, etc, so he can give me kisses. He especially loves itwhen I lay on the floor with him. He takes serious advantage of my armand sometimes gets my face. My boyfriend laied on the floor with himonce and Manhattan was liking his ear like crazy. Silly bunny!

Meghan

If I lay down, Spice shoves his nose in mypockets because he knows there's treats in them (you know you lovebunnies when... you're pockets always have rabbit goodies in them). Ifmy hands smell like treats and I have my hand clenched in a fist, he'llliterally place his mouth around each finger and pull until he can getat the treats, it's hilarious. And If I don't have treats, he'll bitemy ring or knuckles or simply burry his nose in my hand. He's a cook!

Where in the fliddyflap do I sign up for someSpice kisses? WOW, your a lucky mommy (even if it was just a freak dayfor your little lass...*snicker snicker*) Great news Laura :p I amconstanly groomed by Jade, but Jezebel is a nudger and a pusher, soundslike Mocha!

Cher

Cher wrote:
Wherein the fliddyflap do I sign up for some Spice kisses? WOW, your a luckymommy (even if it was just a freak day for your little lass...*snickersnicker*) Great news Laura :p I am constanly groomed by Jade, butJezebel is a nudger and a pusher, sounds like Mocha!

Cher
Jezebel and Mocha were meant for eachother! :pBetter send her here!;)

Sebastian kisseseveryone in the family but Daddy! :shock:Of course Daddy isBIGand has a VERY deep voice. But he's very kind and gentle,so we will see. Truthfully he gets carried away with the kissessometimes and it becomes annoying... :?

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sebastian kisses everyone in thefamily but Daddy! :shock: Of course Daddy is BIG and has a VERY deepvoice. But he's very kind and gentle, so we will see. Truthfully hegets carried away with the kisses sometimes and it becomes annoying...:?

Showing off again ha? Making us feel jealous.
My husband already wants a bunny like yours, and he does not even read the forum.

Latest posts

Back